Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tagged =.=


TAGGED by ZSLee =.=
The tag had changed by me~ (some had edited)

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yesh~

2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
Nope~

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Korea!

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Be with my teukie oppa <3

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yesh~Due to the refraction of light

6. What are you wishing for?
Wishing that I can get flying colours in every exams in my life

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
pass it to my mum

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yesh~

9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
=.=" Nope~ Sticky~

10. What kind of character do you want to be?
What I am now~ maybe juz need be more diligent...

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
anything~ as long as it looks nice, can move =.=

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Both! XP

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point me out...

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Happiness

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yesh, if someone will pay for me

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
HP =.=

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Laziness

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
When I lose my friendship for stupiak reason =.=

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
Yesh

20. What do I want to achieve this year?
Pass my Gr.X (P)

I tag, I tag, I tag tag tag :

1)Zhen
2)Eddie
3)Ryan
4)Yoyo
5)Soon Ho

No comments: