Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29th Feb 2012!

International Women Confession Day!

wow~
really surpric tat~
got such a "day" in this world~

actually, i saw it from facebook~
and then
i googled it~
hahaha~~
and found a post in a forum 0.o

"Today, Feb 29, is leap day, and it's also International Women Confession Day. It's said that this is the day for women to confess to the guys they like. If they are rejected, the guys need to compensate for their sadness like treating them to dinner or something. So what do you think about this occasion? If you are girl, will you really take this opportunity to confess?"


hmmm~
overall~ the day is "something" like that =.='

guys need to compensate for girl's sadnesss if they rejected it~ >:D
tsk tsk tsk~

if i were a boy~
i will simply just say yes to save my money =3=
then tomolo i will *evil smile* im sry~ we brk up bah~~
LOL!!!
nahhhh~~ just kidding~~~
i hate playboy =_=

ok whateva~~~ BLUEKKK!!!! XPPPPPPPP



since today is a international confession day for female :D
lets confessss to our love one today!



Lammy's Confession
:

to my lovely darling baobei, mr LEE
:

i believe by saying "I Love You", you ady listen dao... maybe no feel jor =3=
and i believe you knew it dy and very very clear bout it, rite?
so this time i dun wan say i love you le

lets using a diff way to confess to u ah~ =3=

hey! mr Lee!!!

i hate you!!! =3=
you this baka >:D

*hugs tight*

i hate you bcuz i too love you =.='

how nice if i just "like" you instead of loving you tat muchie =3=
bad boy!!! F5555

and i hate you bout keep let me eat sooo many VINEGAR!!!
* not-sweeeet at allllllll D: *

i hate you bcuz you not romantic at alll
feed me some candy okie? =x

i hate you bcuz you occupy alot of space in my heart and my brain
my heart oweys missing you badly
my brain oweys thinking bout you badly

and i ...

aiyo~~ enuf le la~ =3=

i...
speechless d~
so paiseh confess in public~
if you read this and want noe more~
ask me face to face you this baka bad boy =D

*shyyyyyyyyy die me*

heart you 4va!!! you must heart me too!! XD

tats all for my confession to you for today!
Blueck!!!!! XPPPPPPP

From Your Lammai ^x^




Happy 29th Feb to you!!!!
ALL!!!

and wei ting laogong~
i miss you =.=

fastie give me "ROLL" back Malaysia!!!! RAWRRRR!!!!
i miss the day we go shoppping like lesbian together =X

heart you!

heart my baka baobei!

heart my suju oppas!

heart all of you!



~Lammy~


No comments: