Thursday, December 09, 2010

Annyeong Haseyo!

Annyeong haseyo!

Today is 09-12-2010...

Lammy had just finished her patient care exam this morning.

How was it?

Ermmmm….

Neither easy, nor hard too… =/

Blah blah blah~

--- skip this topic =3= ---

Today…

My roommate, Christine suddenly wants listen Jay Chou’s song, and she make me recall back many Jay’s songs.

Nice man!

Jay is the first Taiwan artist I crazy for.

If not mistaken, i fall for him when i was in primary school.

Hiak hiak hiak

His Music is… WOW~ Fantastic!

He is really talented music man!

luv him!

Hahahaha~~~

When she asks which song nice n ask us intro her…

She says the song title, we sing one by one…

Some songs make me recall back many memories,

Friends, family, he and her, sweet love, sour relationship and so on so on,

Haha~

Anyway, Jay’s music really JJANG!



This is the song he makes me fall for him!




~Lammy~

No comments: