Tuesday, November 09, 2010

WOOTS!!!! SUJU JJANG!!!!!!!!!

LAMMY LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!





SUPER JUNIOR JJANG!!!!! Oppas the BEST!!!!
SUJU RENEWED THEIR CONTRACT with SMent!!!!!!!!

what a jjang news!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!


this Shocking GREAT news is from our HEECHUL OPPA!!!!




2010.11.08, 02:37 AM
File under "5 주 년"

5th Anniversary

Although individually, I've passed the 5 years of my debut
However as I through this 5 years together with SJ
This is really a very long time

Aside of the words "Thank You", I don't know what I must to say again
Not only for FANS, or for members,
of course, whether to FANS or members I should thank you all
hahahahahahahahahaha

Today, as I've said on (Youngstreet Radio) broadcast
Everyone (members), already re-newed the contract

me as well,as I have said, the company is nice, and members also very happy to get along (them)
(they) let me do whatever I want to do, and liberate me what I don't want to do
Even I say some impolite words they're not scolding me,and also with my (bad) temper hahahaha

I said that I like acting,(they) let me go for filming
I said that I want to be in variety show. (they) let me go to the variety shows
I said I want to be a DJ,they let me to be a DJ

Because now I'm becoming the MC,so now we can see the variety show of Hee.

However, I've made a good result on each works, that's all because they hold us
Honestly, where else that I can find a company like this……

With a tired body, back to the dormitory, members give me a welcome
When I wake up, have a dinner together with members
We go to somewhere together, we have so many times to chat together, even teasing each other
When I finished shower, I shouted,"Ya! Give me the towel!" then members give me the towel
and I.. laughing, crying, playing, having trouble…… together with members
etc……

Recently, I feel really happy to live this life

a heart comfort? the sense of firmness?
Since these kind of feelings are much appeared
It becomes more times for laughing

I want all people say:

I want to see you, to be happy.

As I'm happy, you'll be happy too
Only when you're happy, that's also the happiness for me

“Because I like Kim Hee Chul, I feel the happiness in many things."
If this words can be multiplied, it's so nice

I didn't use any honorifics to say these,if you feel unpleasant, please understand the words
I was starting to write this with formal language,but it became uncomfortable and very awkward, so I re-wrote this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope that you can be happy because I'm happy!!

Source: 김희철 카페 KIseKI
Translated by: A880203 @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full credits and don't add additional credits



They already re-new their contract!!!
SUPER JUNIOR WILL KEEP GOING!!!!!


Chullie Jjang!!!
Thxie Heenim!!!
Oppa, thx for telling us this JJANG NEWS!!!
Kamsahamida Oppa ♥ ^^

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

SUPER JUNIOR DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAK!!!!


ELF JJANG!!!



SUJU & ELF
함께 화이팅!!!!!




^^

Happy Happy Happy!!!






~Lammy~

No comments: