Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20102010 part 2

Hurray!!!!
what a nice presentation just now =P
tat dr. marshall ask me weirdo questions ==''
luckily some i noe how to answer him & my bloved seniors help me alots n giv signal me for the answer <3 wakakkaka

n now....
im hving 10min break for drama prac.
drama drama drama....
later bcome drama queen lo =.=

HEY YOU IDIOT!!! dun keep running or else he will keep chasing u!!!
U this BAKA!!! LOLX

tats my line... hahaha the baka thingy line is i add on de... no such thing in english drama =P
noti me....

i ate wild mushroom maggie mee jz now with miss kelly <3
n wash all my dirty clothes... =0=

i think it's time go up to lvl3 for drama prac.
the microwavie room =3=
HOT HOT HOT!!~~

cya later~~
i will b back n stick my SUJU POSTER!!!!!!!!!



Miss teukie oppa <3



tata *wave*



~Lammy~

2 comments: