Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged =.=



Tagged by Eddie n Zhen =.=


First Layer: On the outside
Name: Lammy Lam
Birth date: 19th June 1990
Current status: Single
Eye colour: Black
Hair colour: Black


Layer 2: On the inside
My heritage: Chinese
My fears: Duno =.= lonely kua...
My weaknesses: Lazy, flowery heartz big carrot XD
My perfect pizza: hmm... smile oweys? ^.^


Layer 3: Yesterday, today, tomorrow
My first thoughts of waking up: What time izzit? XD
My most missed memories: When i was Form 4 =]


Layer 4: My pick
Pepsi or Coke: anything...
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group dates: anything...
Adidas or Nike: Both also can
Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappucino


Layer 5: Do you...
Smoke: Nope =.=
Curse: Sometimes
Take a shower: When it's necessary.
Have a crush: Nope
Go to school: I'm loving it =]
Want to get married: I'm still young =.=
Believe in youself: Sometimes
Think you’re a health freak: Lol, ok ok lo~

Layer 6: In the past
Drink alcohol: Sometimes
Gone to the mall: Yesh~
Been on stage: Yesh~
Eaten sushi: Yesh~
Dyed your hair: Nope

Layer 7: Have you ever...
Played a stripping game: Nope
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope =.=

Layer 8: Are you hoping to...
Get married: When i meet my true love ~.~


Layer 9: In a girl/guy
Best eye colour: Blue
Best hair colour: Brown
Short or long hair: Whatever...

Layer 10: What you were doing
A minute ago: Answering questions
An hour ago: Just back from dinner
Four and a half hours ago: Chatting in Msn and watching youtube
A month ago: Enjoy myself in music
A year ago: Gaming


Layer 11: Finish these sentences
I love: My family n Friends~
I hate: My hp no credit
I hide: My dear in my heart... XD
I miss: My RChord's music
I need: CASH

Evil laughs. I tag!
1. Ryiano
2. Soon Ho
3. Ah Yo a.k.a Ah Hui~
4. ZSLee
5. Aska Ong Jun Kiat

No comments: